"Thirty liars (will appear before the Day of Judgement) and each one of them will claim to be a Prophet of Allah." (Tirmizi)

New Posts

Imam Mahdi

Mirza Ghulam Qadiani

Qadianis Videos

Prove Mirzai Kafir

Thursday 29 May 2014

Mirza calling himself Muhammad [saw]

Mirza calling himself Muhammad [saw]

Then mirza writes "Since I am, as a Burooz of Holy Prophet (saaw), and in Buroozi colours all the Excellence of Mohammed including His Prophethood is reflected in my mirror, then who is the separate person who has claimed Prophethood independently?
,
(Aik Ghalti ka Azala, Roohani Khazain vol. 18, p. 212)


Name Muhammad [saw] in kalima is referring to mirza 
,
Mirza's WAHI told him : "'Muhammadur Rasoolullah wallazeena ma'ahoo ashiddaohoo' ala alkuffar rohamao bainahum' in this Wahi God has named me Muhammad and Rasoolullah."
,

(Roohani Khazain vol 18 pp.207)
,


Every Qadiani in mirza jammat is like Sahabas [ra] of Prophet Muhammad [salehalawaalihi wasalam ] 
,
mirza writes Those who join Mirza's Jama'at becomes a SAHABI of Rasoolullah.
,
(Roohani Khazain vol 16 pp.258-259)
,



Mirza on Jesus Christ [alehislam] again 
,
mirza compares himself to Jesus [alehislam] "I have certain qualities resembling Jesus .....my nature and the nature of Jesus resembles so much as if two pieces of the same atom or like two seeds of the same tree."
,
(Roohani Khazain vol.1 p.593)

Quran are words mouth of mirza

mirza writes "Quran is God's Book and the words of my mouth.
,
" (Advertisment dated 15th March 1897, Roohani Khazain vol 22 p. 87)

mirza becomes all prophets of God

mirza announces "

I am Adam , I am Noah, I am Abraham, I am Isaac, I am Jacob, I am Ishmael, I am Moses, I am Jesus son of Mary, I am Mohammad SAAW. . ."
,
(Roohani Khazain vol 22, p.521)



mirza , who claims to be might Prophet of God prayer to British government 
,
mirza writes I am the "Self-implanted/Self-cultivated Seedling " of the British Government. "Government should take great care regarding this SELF-IMPLANTED SEEDLING . . . . .should instruct its officers to treat ME and MY JAMA'AT with special kindness and favours. Our family has never hesitated in shedding their blood in the way of British Rulers and did not stop from laying down their lives neither do they hesitate now."
,
(Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.350)

mirza shahib hardwork for british govt

mirza said . . for the sake of British Government, I have published & distributed 50,000 leaflets in this country (India) other Islamic countries(against jehad). . . . the result is that hundreds of thousands of people have given up their filthy ideas about Jihad."
,
(Roohani Khazain vol 15 p.114)

mirza compares himself with Rasool Allah [salehlawaalihi wasalam] 
,
mirza said "He who differentiates between me and Mustafa [salehalawaalihi wasalam] has neither known me nor seen me." 
,
(Roohani Khazain vol.16 p.259)


mirza writes "To do Jehad with this Government is right or not, thus remember that this question of their's is extremely stupid because how can there be a Jehad against those, to pay gratitude for whose benefaction is obligatory and essential on us? I tell you truthfully that to want bad for the benefactor is the job of a 'HARAMI' (BASTARD) and BADKAAR man."
.
(Roohain Khazain vol.6 p.380)


Mirza claims to be hindu God , krishan

mirza said God has revealed on me many a time that "Krishan" who was to appear in the last age, you are the King of Aryans.
,
(Tazkarah 380, 381 Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol. 22, p522)


mirza on apostasy/blasphemy punishment

,

Quran
,
005.033 ,

,
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion..

,
^^
This verse refers to some Arab tribesmen who turned away from Islam, murdered a shepherd and stole livestock.and deals with apostasy/blasphemy 
,
,
Mirza Qadiani writes tafseer of this verse says Quran and God ordered death penalty for apostate jews who left islam acc to this verse himself
,
(mirza support for apostasy punishment ,Roohani Khazain V 22 , Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Page 160-161)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Aamir Awan Name Suggested By Jayyed Javed daskavi